Cortez, CO – July 27, 2015 – Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, is redesigning their popular Viper and Verve Series for the Spring/Summer 2016 season, utilizing the Osprey LT Hydraulics™ Reservoir to deliver a lighter, high performance, cycling pack. In addition to the LT reservoir, the series features a streamlined, contemporary design aesthetic as well as an all-new three liter size.
“The Viper and Verve series deliver outstanding functionality in a lightweight, versatile design,” said Cassie Tweed, Director of Design, Osprey Packs. “The introduction of a front, shove-it pocket for the Spring 2016 season increases the range of use for the pack in the larger volumes while the launch of the three liter volume offers a simple solution for riders looking to carry no more than some keys and water.”
Viper (Men’s)/Verve (Women’s) Carry Features:
• Suspension Atilon Foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire backpanel.
• Airscape™ Backpanel Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
• Biostretch™ Harness Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation.
• Webbing Hipbelt Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt for ride stabilization.
- Upper side compression straps
- Direct access zip path to reservoir compartment
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered stash pocket*
- Front fabric shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket
- Lidlock™ helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- Stretch mesh harness pocket
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Hydraulics™ LT 2.5L reservoir included
- Main compartment with bike pump loops*
*Not included on Viper/Verve 3
- VIPER 13 MSRP: $110
- VIPER 9 | VERVE 9: MSRP: $100
- VIPER 3 | VERVE 3: MSRP: $80
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
Osprey Packs can be found at all Rock/Creek stores and online at rockcreek.com