[Update: We’re now offering a free reservoir with any AG pack purchase, while supplies last. Click here to shop Osprey Packs with free reservoir]
You’ve probably already heard about Osprey’s newest packs, the “AG” series. Some of our staff were out on the Appalachian Trail last weekend paying it forward with a little “trail magic” and they couldn’t help but notice the number of these packs already on the trails for this year’s thru-hike season. In the video we have below, Jeff Fox from Osprey Packs gives us a nice quick run through the feature set that makes this pack line the best one yet. I’ve also transcribed it for you if you’re at work and can’t watch the video with sound.
Hi, I’m Jeff Fox from Osprey Packs. I’m going to go through and show you the great feature set on the Atmos AG and Aura AG backpack series.
The 4th generation of Osprey’s Atmos and Aura series ventilated backpacks feature our most technologically-advanced suspension system ever.
The anti-gravity suspension is a 3D contoured suspension that literally allows the wearer to move as if they don’t have a pack on. Combined with custom fit capability and a full feature set, the The Atmos AG and Aura AG set a new standard in ventilated backpacking.
Both the Atoms AG and Aura AG are available in three torso sizes to ensure a perfect fit, as well as two volumes: 65 liters and 50 liters. All of our Atmos and Aura AG packs feature the all new lightweight, body-countovring AG suspension and harness. The light wire full peripheral frame and seamless suspended mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar and hip belt region disperse the balance and load superbly.
The Anti-gravity suspended harness uses unique stiffened load-lifters to comfortably suspend the
harness wrap over the back of the shoulders and maintain balanced load transfer across all the pack’s contact points. It also utilizes a simple new torso adjustment that allows the wearer to dial in a perfect fit.
Some of the shared features common across all the Atmos AG and Aura AG line include:
- dual stretch-mesh side pockets
- dual zippered hip-belt pockets
- a large stretch mesh front packet
- lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider
- dual-zippered top lid pockets
- stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment system
- fit-on-the-fly hip belt with 6 inches or 15cm of adjustment
- integrated flap jacket for weather-protected lidless use
Other features include:
- top-load access to the main compartment
- a removable floating top lid
- upper- and lower side compression straps
- dual ice-tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- an internal reservoir sleeve
- an internal top compression strap
Additional features unique to the 65 liter volume in the Atmos and Aura AG packs include:
- dual-zippered front-panel pockets
- removable sleeping pad straps
Osprey Atmos AG and Aura AG: the future of fit and comfort is now!
These award-winning Osprey backpacks are available in 4 versions:
The women’s packs are called “Aura” and come in two sizes:
The men’s packs are badged “Atmos” and also come in two sizes:
Leave a Reply